The 2021 Construction News Summit will attract over 200 attendees from across both public and private sector clients, contractors, architects, engineers and fellow supply chain partners. Delegates join us at the summit to help shape the strategic direction of their business, identify future project opportunities, build contacts and share challenges with their peers whilst hearing the latest advances in technology, innovation and industrialised construction.
Key reasons to attend the 2021 event include:
- Access key public and private sector clients including National Highways, Homes England, Crown Commercial Services, Department of Health, Hammerson, Stanhope as they share investment and development opportunities now and in the future
- Understand how to capitalise on framework agreements and the long-term opportunity they present with 8 of the top framework clients speaking at the event
- Hear from 6 CEO’s at the helm of the UK’s largest Tier 1 Contractors representing Amey, Galliford Try, Mace, Skanska, Wates and Willmott Dixon
- More discussion and debate at our in person event on the 1st December – participate in lively panel debates and join roundtables tackling key sector growth opportunities and key industry challenges such as meeting Net Zero Carbon targets and improving diversity in the industry
- Your choice of event – we’ve embraced virtual and want to offer the best of both. So now you can access an abundance of content virtually and focus on networking and relationships in person
The 2021 event will feature:
industry clients represented
compelling content sessions
hours of networking across the day
days of content – one virtual and one physical
Over 50% of CN Summit attendees are directors of major clients, contractors and consultants and they include representatives from the largest construction companies in the UK.
Book your place now to avoid disappointment: