The latest programme is now available to download - click here.
A snapshot of the key themes for 2018:
- Strategic outlook – insight from government and major clients on their procurement and investment priorities for the next five years
- Health and safety – pushing the agenda throughout the supply chain and debating what more should be done in areas such as mental health
- Skills and training – investing in the workforce to meet the demands of future projects and to attract the next generation to the industry
- Practical technological applications – exploring new developments and pinpointing which could have the greatest impact on industry productivity
- The post-Carillion industry – discussing the implications for the industry’s reputation and structure, as well as the changes the firm's collapse will drive in the medium term