The 2020 CN Summit programme will take place over four days, giving you exciting and insightful sessions each afternoon on topics from the government investment priorities to how the industry can drive quality and value in projects.
As a virtual event you will still have plenty of opportunities to put your questions to major clients and business leaders, get involved in interactive discussions and catch-up on anything you missed after the event.
No other event this year will give you as much strategic insight into the next three years for construction, so don’t miss out.
2020 Confirmed speakers include:
- Nadhim Zahawi, construction minister
- Symon Bacon, development director, Canada Water, British Land
- Tom Thackray, director of infrastructure, CBI
- Paul Mustow, divisional director, free school capital, Department of Education
- Julia Pyke, SZC director of financing, EDF
- Gavin Taylor, regional general manager, Far East Consortium
- Ian Cartwright, director, capital delivery, National Grid
- David Hughes, strategy and programme director, TfN
- Jo Harrison, director of environment and asset strategy, United Utilities
- Barbara Brownlee, executive director of growth, planning and housing, Westminster City Council
Make sure you tune in each afternoon from 2pm to get involved in engaging discussions and exclusive networking opportunities, and keep up-to-date with the latest knowledge which will help you succeed in these challenging times.