The Construction News Summit, now in its sixth year, is the two-day forum for leaders of the most progressive clients, contractors and suppliers in the industry to envisage what the future holds for construction.
From identifying real solutions to the skills crisis and holding a Future Leaders Forum, to clarifying public and private sector investment pipelines and understanding how technology is changing the industry, the event will tackle critical issues for businesses in property and infrastructure across the UK.
This year, we will have more top-level speakers, delegates, networking, bespoke events and a more dynamic programme than ever before. A snapshot of the key themes for 2018:
- Strategic outlook – insight from government and major clients on their procurement and investment priorities for the next five years
- Health and safety – pushing the agenda throughout the supply chain and debating what more should be done in areas such as mental health
- Skills and training – investing in the workforce to meet the demands of future projects and to attract the next generation to the industry
- Practical technological applications – exploring new developments and pinpointing which could have the greatest impact on industry productivity
- The post-Carillion industry – discussing the implications for the industry’s reputation and structure, as well as the changes the firm's collapse will drive in the medium term
We look forward to working with you on this year’s Summit.
To discuss partnership opportunities, please contact Perry James on 020 3953 2906 or email Perry.James@emap.com