The second day of the Summit is focused on the building sector with particular insight from major PRS, housing, and mixed use clients and will discuss what they are looking for from industry to deliver future developments. There will also be Big Debates on the offsite revolution and the future of procurement, and keynote sessions on foreign investors and the outlook of major industry CEOs
What you shouldn’t miss on Day two:
- Keynote panel session discussing the outlook and challenges facing the PRS sector, with insight from LIV Group, Telford Homes, Grainger and Royal Bank of Scotland.
- Discussions on the development pipeline for the public housing sector and what role public land will play in stimulating future house building, with contributions from the Government Property Unit, TfL, HCA and Peabody.
- A unique session evaluating the capabilities and challenges facing the offsite sector, through the view of cross-industry leaders from HTA Design, Lendlease, Essential Living and First Base
- Mark Robinson, CEO of Scape Group revealing his opportunities and challenges facing public sector frameworks, and what role they can continue to play in improving the way that future public work is procured.
- The ever insightful CEO panel which this year includes a cross-section of industry leaders and will focus on driving productivity in project design and delivery. This year’s panel includes the leaders of AHMM, Skanska UK and Aecom.