The first day of the Summit is focused on the Infrastructure sector and the challenges and opportunities ahead for the clients driving forward significant investment plans. There will also be Big Debates on health and wellbeing, and the short-term skills crisis, and keynotes from government, clients and economists.
What you shouldn’t miss on Day One.
- Economic keynote on ‘what if’ scenarios for the economy, from Vicky Pryce, board member at the Centre for Economics and Business Research
- Two industry keynotes from the chief executives of Network Rail and Heathrow, looking beyond their investment plans at how they see industry changing in the short-medium term and what this means for their relationship with the supply chain.
- Debates on how the industry can better raise the challenge of mental health, with contributions from major figures at Mace, Balfour Beatty, Land Securities and the Department of Health
- Mark Farmer, CEO of Cast Consultancy will be speaking one year on from the Farmer Review on what progress has been made, what more needs to be done and the implications of Brexit for industry.
- Client discussion laying the gauntlet to industry to promote the use of offsite techniques, with contributions from HS2, IPA, HCA, Education & Skills Funding Agency and Heathrow