ABOUT THE EVENT
The Construction News Summit took place as a virtual gathering on 24-25 November and brought together leading industry figures from public and private sector clients to main contractors and their supply chain, to discuss how to create a more resilient industry and supply chain in these challenging times.
This year’s event focuses on what impact Covid-19 is having on businesses and the way the construction industry operates, as well as exploring the project opportunities ahead in the next three years.
The Construction News Summit is aimed at leaders and innovators from clients, main contractors, sub-contractors, designers and the whole supply chain.
The 2020 event will feature:
- 25+ industry leading speakers
- 15+ major public and private sector clients in attendance
- 12 sessions including panel, keynotes and interactive discussions
- 1 critical and timely virtual event
Don’t miss the virtual Construction News Summit which will give you critical and high-level content to help you understand what the next three years holds for the industry.
Make sure you attend to take advantage of
- Digital networking opportunities
- Multiple insightful talks from major public and private sector clients
- High level guidance from government on how they are supporting construction
- Interactive discussions on key industry issues and challenges
Whatever your role in construction, the Summit will give you the critical updates and knowledge to stay ahead of the competition in these challenging times and take advantage of future opportunities across sectors.
Over 60% of Summit attendees are directors of major clients contractors and consultants and the include representatives from the largest construction companies in the UK.
|Government 2%||Board level 21%|
|Clients 20%||Head of … 10%|
|Contractors 30%||Director 29%|
|Consultants/Architects 8%||Manager 20%|
|Advisors 11%||Other 20%|
|Industry bodies 4%|
|Supply chain 25%|
ORGANISATIONS THAT ATTENDED IN 2019